Non-Degree Seeking

Non-Degree Seeking

If you are interested in taking courses, but not pursuing a degree, you are in the right spot!

In order to begin a course or courses, complete either the Undergraduate Admissions Application or the Graduation Admissions Application depending on the level of course you need.

You will then be contacted by an admissions advisor who will assist you with registration.

Please note non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid and will be required to submit admission documents if a degree-seeking status is desired.

Questions? Contact us.