No matter which educational experience you desire, University of the Southwest offers a degree for you.
Students considered for admission to University of the Southwest must have graduated from an accredited high school or home school, earned a successful GED score, transferred from a regionally accredited college or university, or received special approval from the Admission Committee for Admittance.
The University makes available to students of any race, color or national or ethnic origin all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, marital or parental status, race, color, religion, age, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, or other University-administered programs.
- Complete and submit the undergraduate application for admission
- Submit official transcripts
- First time freshmen: submit official high school transcripts or GED
- Transfer students: submit official college transcripts
- Homeschooled students without a formal transcript: submit a portfolio explaining subjects studied and texts used for instruction
- Submit official ACT or SAT scores for scholarship review
University of the Southwest accepts applications for our Undergraduate Programs on an ongoing basis. The deadline to submit an application for a specific academic term is typically one week prior to the term start date. Please consult with your enrollment counselor for details.
- Complete the graduate application for admission
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Contact the Enrollment Services Office to schedule an appointment with your online program advisor.
University of the Southwest accepts applications for our Online Graduate Programs on an ongoing basis. The deadline to submit an application for a specific academic term is typically one week prior to the term start date. Please consult with your enrollment counselor for details.