Ryan Tipton, DBA
Acting Dean for the School of Business
B: Tucker Business Building
MBA--University of Texas--Permian Basin
BBA--University of Texas--Permian Basin
Energy Industry Consultant
Petroleum Industry executive and board member
Private owner of oil and gas production company
Former private owner of petroleum pipeline company
Former private owner of drilling and exploration company
Former private owner of purchasing and transporation company
Former private owner of restaurant
David Arnold, DM
Associate Professor of Business
P: 575-492-2124 OR 1-800-530-4400, Ext. 2124
B: Tucker Business Building, Room 123
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
MBA, Baylor University
MBA, University of Texas, Permian Basin
BBA, College of the Southwest
Former owner of oil-field construction business
Memberships in New Mexico Association of Financial Aid Administrators, Southwest Association of Financial Aid Administrators, National Association of Student Affairs Administrators, and the Academy of Management.
Daniel Castillo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing
Tucker Business Building, Room 120
7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Thursday and by appointment on Friday.
Ph.D. UACIT, San Jose, Costa Rica
MBA, National University
BA, UNADECA, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Vijay Chary, ME, PE, MBA
Tucker Business Building, Room 114
9a.m. to 5 p.m.
MBA: Major in Finance, Webster University, Albuquerque, NM
Professional Engineer's Examination, Albuquerque, NM
Master of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Tulsa University
BE: Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communications, Osmania University, India
BS: Major in Math, Physics & Chemistry, Osmania University, India
· Extensive experience in teaching Mathematics,Economics and Finance classes both at the graduate and at the undergraduatelevel.
· Research Associate at Oregon Health and ScienceUniversity, Portland, OR.
· As a Senior System Specialist at NASA played a majorrole in performing the critical functions of the design and management ofElectrical Power System on the International Space Station Program.
· For Department of US Defense, performed keyfunction in the design and testing of nuclear hardening of Air Force One andseveral Strategic Air Commands (SACs) throughout the country.
· Lead Electrical Engineer for the design andinstallation of 1MW Solar Power Plant, first of its kind ever built in 1980sfor ARCO Solar. Subsequently played akey role in the design and installation of several alternate energy projects.
· Held Lead Engineering positions in the design,integration, manufacturing and management in the area of Electrical PowerSystems for several projects in Petroleum, Solar and Manufacturing industries.
"Knowledge not shared is knowledge wasted"
Tucker Business Building, Room
Affiliate Full-Time Faculty